Image Map

24 January, 2014

Skinlite Exfoliating Foot Mask

I have not done a mani/pedi since 2013. Even so, I only had a mani/pedi once in 2013! ><

I would love to get one every now and then but to be honest, mani/pedis are expensive when you do it very often. I don't have that kind of money to splurge T.T

Hence, my nails, skin and feet are not in a very good and groomed condition lol. And my feet is full of dry and dead skin. I HATE IT - its so coarse, my feet looks dull and the rough skin is very unpleasant. All I wanted to do was get rid off my dry and dead skin.

It was such a coincident that I stumbled upon Cheeserland's post - Baby Foot. I was so impressed by it because that was something I really needed for my feet! >< Before this, I didn't know such things even existed lol.

So, I went to Sasa to check it out. And.... Baby Foot costs RM54.90. There was a promotion at that time - 2 for RM80+. I was really tempted to get it but I was feeling stingy lol.

In the end, I replaced with another; SKINLITE Exfoliating Foot Mask




It is a much much cheaper replacement compared to Baby Foot. It only costs RM9.90.




The condition of my feet before I wore the foot mask. Don't be fooled! That's a whole layer of dead skin! ><



On the packet, it says you can wear it for 60 - 90 minutes. I wore it for 60 minutes, removed the sachet, and took a shower. Wash your feet thoroughly :) You can also walk around while wearing the foot mask.

For the first 3 days, nothing happened. My feet still looked the same and showed no signs of peeling or whatsoever.

But on the fourth day, this happened;


Day 5 - 8;



Day 9 - 14;

Here's when the fun begins; Peeling

I went to gym that day and jogged on the thread mile. A lot of the dead skin dropped then. And more dropped during/after my shower.




After all that peeling, my feet has finally been renewed lol. It felt so smooth and pleasant xD


Results;

# It took about 14 days or more for the complete process
# My feet only showed signs of peeling after 5 days
# My feet is very soft and smooth after the peeling process

BUT!!

Since it took about 2 weeks to complete, by the time it has reached day 14, my feet started to become dry at certain areas. Dry skin will eventually become hard and thus, dead skin. It kind of defeats its purpose because; by the time my feet stops peeling (and its supposed to feel brand new), I already have dry skin forming around my feet. Hence, I do not have 'new feet' at the end.

Bottom line - this product takes too long

Not only is 14 days long enough but, you have to wear the foot mask for 60 - 90 minutes also. For Baby Foot, it takes about 7 days (or slightly more) to complete and 30 minutes duration for the foot mask. Conclusion, Baby Foot cuts the time by half.

In some ways, I feel cheated lol. But at least I know what to expect from this product now. And I can share my experience with you :) One day, I WILL definitely try Baby Foot lol.

Note: The product's result and function may vary for each an every individual.

Topic change.

Today, I went out with Melissa to Pavilion. The girl needed retail therapy lol. The Chinese New Year decorations there are extravagant. So pretty! :D






Since 2014 is the year of the Horse, there are horses everywhere! :D

You can always trust Pavilion for awesome seasonal decorations lol.

Here's a CNY deco pic at KLCC;




OOTD
Top//H&M, Skirt//MCB, Flats//Crocodile, Sling Bag//Forever New, Earrings//ASOS

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Buy Instantly Ageless Anti-ageing Micro Cream

    ReplyDelete

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)