Image Map

09 December, 2014

09.12.14

Okay its been about 3 months since I've updated this baby.

This post will just be general updates on what's been happening in my life.

1) My first project has started on site last month!

I've been working on this project ever since I started working in March (heck, I've worked for 9 months already!), but due to some delay, the construction phase has only started last month and expected to finish next week. I'm pretty happy with the progress so far. Even though its a small project, I've learned a lot from it and I'm excited to see the final result! :D

2) Anime

I've been pretty behind on anime/manga lately, but I started watching some rather new anime to watch during breakfast lol. So far, I've watched Tokyo Ghoul, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Aoi Haru Ride. There was another rather interesting anime but I forgot the name >< I'm sad yet relieved that Naruto ended but the ending was kinda unexpected for me. It felt so weird that they're married with kids, or is it just me? Lol.

3) Japan again!

Yes I'll be going to Japan next month! :D It'll be a company trip to Hakuba and Tokyo. The main reason we'll be going to Hakuba is for snowboarding and skiing. I chose snowboarding though lol. I'm just worried I'll freeze my butt off there since it will be so cold >< Feeling very excited now xD

4) House renovation

So, my house (parents house) was under renovation for about 6 months. Basically, it was a makeover. I won't say that we've changed everything, what changed was the space planning, kitchen, floor, and paint. We've moved back into our home for about a month now and we're really pleased living in our so called 'new' house :)  

5) Maria~!

My Aussie friend will be visiting Malaysia next week with her family! I'm so excited because I haven't seen her in over a year. It'll be fun to introduce to her Malaysian culture and lifestyle. Food all the way :D

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)