Image Map

19 September, 2012

All About Food/食べ物のこと

In this post I will post images of the food I've cooked, bought and eaten recently. Get hungry xD

Rice Seasoning from Fuji Mart

Rice Seasoning from Fuji Mart

The Onigiri that I made. Not very perfect but tastes good xD

Instant Miso Soup

Miso Soup

Panko from Fuji Mart

Instructions

Chicken with panko that I've cooked. I made too much as if for a party lol

Korean Curry


Chocolate Moulds from Daiso

Milk Mochi



Aglio Olio with Meatballs made by me xD
Japanese Beef Curry at Don Don Sushi

Vietnamese Beef Pho

La Pizza

Korean Savoury Pancake

Fried Chicken

Japanese Beef Tataki
Salmon and Avocado Sushi 
Takoyaki
Salmon Sashimi
Koibito cooked this xD

Cao Cao Green Yogurt Ice Cream
Elle's Ice Cream
Korean Side Dishes
Korean Fried Dumplings
Korean Soy Bean Soup
Korean Black Rice
Korean BBQ
Dessert at Dessert Story
Hot Chocolate
Desserts :)
English Breakfast Style 


Sashimi Platter
And this is a picture of me xP
Ooo I'm feeling hungry now after posting this images xD

That's all for this post. Till then, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)