Image Map

12 August, 2012

Anime Photos 2/アニメの写真 2

Hey guys.

So this is the continuation of my anime photos collection. In this post I will be posting black and white and subtle neon images. Enjoy :)

Black and White :















She looks like Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) to me. Or is it her? @.@
I still have more photos in the black and white category but I will post them up another time :)

Subtle Neon :













I really like this picture somehow. It's so detailed (the drawing) and love the colour.




I do not own any of this images nor did I create or edit any of them. Most of them are from www.weheartit.com.

More photos will be uploaded in the upcoming posts. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)