Image Map

11 August, 2012

DIY Snacks

I came across a recipe I found online from Japan in Melbourne and decided to give it a try since I had free time before uni began. 

Recipe reference : http://www.japaninmelbourne.com.au/itoen/teatime_04.html

According to the recipe, I should get white chocolate chips, but I got milk and dark chocolate instead. I never really fancy white chocolate. And as an add on, I bought sprinkles.

Anyway, I went to Daiso to buy the chocolate moulds (refer to Daiso and Stickers post) and bought packaging as well. I made some milk chocolate moulds for my friend and gave it to her as a gift. The second round, I made dark chocolate and matcha moulds and placed it in the new packaging. I plan to give it to her on Monday.

This is how it looks like :




Milk Chocolate Moulds
Bought this from Fuji Mart

Milk with Matcha

Dark Chocolate with Matcha Moulds
Packaging from Daiso

I hope she likes it xD 

Today I went over to her house and she made us Berry Smoothies. Yay xD


If I'm not mistaken, I think she added vanilla ice cream, berry yogurt and real berries and blend it. It was thick and rich :)

That's all for this post. Will keep you updated ;) 

TTFN.

1 comment:

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)