Image Map

12 March, 2013

Eat eat eat

Hello there!

Oh it feels so long since the last time I blogged. You don't know how badly I wanted to blog, blog. Hehe. 

Uni started last week and I was quite busy and lazy lol. The only thing I ever wanted to do was watch anime. The anime that I just finished watching (like 5 minutes ago) was Peach Girl lol. I've watched it many years ago and I thought, why not watch it again?

Well, its an entertaining anime. Time passes by really fast. Its a typical high school love drama anime. Sometimes there's too much drama that it gets annoying. If you watch it, I think you'll understand what I mean lol.

Ahhhhh my final semester started and I'm soo lazy T.T I blame the 3 months holiday break. 

And right now in Melbourne, its just SO HOT. I sweat everyday. I'm not sure if its normal but as I recalled, it was quite cooling in February last year. IT SHOULD BE COOLING NOW! T.T 

Its even hotter than Malaysia -.- If its the same as Malaysia, I'm sure I could have withstand it. Grrrr. Not only that, the sun here is very searing. Like if I don't wear sunnies, I will get a headache @.@ And the air here is really dry. When I feel the sun on my skin, I can feel myself becoming tan already T.T

Anyway, despite the weather being so hot, I tend to eat a lot lol. Usually that happens in winter when its cold but ahh, I feel so fat nowadays -.- I think my time of the month is coming soon. I can feel it lol.

Now, lemme show you pictures of food! xD

Eggs Benedict

Fried Chicken with rice


Cold Hot Chocolate


Churros

Fried Calamari

Avocado and Shrimp

Smoked Salmon Salad

Baked Chicken with Olives

Porterhouse Steak

Lamb Shank

Salmon Sushi

Smoke Salmon in Squid Ink Pasta

Ikea Meatballs

Ikea Almond Cake
Isn't that a lot of food? And don't they look so good and delicious? xD

I did not eat all of that by myself. Some of them I shared with koibito and Jon. Lol.

And now let me show you how hot Melbourne has been -.-




There aren't many clouds in the sky. Therefore shade is not provided. Except from the trees and interiors. OH. Hot weather gives me bad mood -.-

If you're wondering, the second and third photo is taken at Monash University,  Clayton campus. I do not study there. Koibito does lol. I was so hungry that time that I had to go and buy food at his uni. And it was soo crowded. I was so shocked man. Swinburne Uni ain't so happening like that lol. Design campus that is. 

Very random, but here's one of my OOTD xD 

In my wash room lol.


The day I wore this, my Malaysian friend mistook me as a Korean girl lol. I get that a lot somehow @.@

Ah. Here are the things that I bought recently as well =3


This is a start tattoo pantyhose. I got on Ebay for about $3. Happy! xD Sadly I have not wore it before because it hasn't been cold enough to wear >< 


I bought this skirt from Parade at $5! Yay! xD


I bought this top from Valley Girl at $9.95. I guess I can say its the most 'punkiest' shirt I have lol.

Stud detail

Australis Make-up spritz at $10 at Priceline.


 Got this necklace at Sportsgirl at $6.95. Very nice xD


And a neon yellow Iphone case at $2.05 at Sportsgirl :)



Lastly, I bought a cat tattoo pantyhose from Ebay as well. Its so cute! xD Can't wait for it to get chilly so that I can wear it xD

Besides that, lately I have been having this for my breakfast :D


I was surprised that it did not taste very sweet. Malaysia's Milo cereal would cause diabetes if consumed daily lol.

Well, I guess that's all for this post. 

Will keep you updated. Hopefully xD

Oh, another OOTD. Hehe xD



Thank you for reading!

Till then, TTFN! :)


#True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)