Image Map

20 April, 2013

Pet Society Closing Down!

Hi all!

I'm am so sad to inform that Pet Society will be closing down on the 14th of June, 2013 :(

They will be retiring therefore they are taking Pet Society off Facebook games. If you have any Playfish cash, it is advised to use them up before the closing down date.

I guess I took Pet Society for granted >< Now that its closing down, all my beautiful and hard effort items will be gone forever!! :(

I used to be so addicted to it because it was partially related to Interior Design. And it is super cute and adorable as well. Sigh. I worked so hard to save up money and buy limited edition items but now it will all be gone. I shall play as much as I can now before its gone :(

You can check out this link for more information.

That's all for this post!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)