Image Map

06 November, 2013

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5

Recently, I am such an otaku.

I'm into Naruto again :P

Before this, I was so behind in the latest Naruto manga/anime. My brother recommended me to watch them online and I did. I watch them online; here.

So, I watched the anime till the latest episode and I was eager to find out what happen next. I started reading the manga then. It is way, way faster than the anime.

And so, the same thing happened again. I read till the latest chapter in the manga and I kinda got restless for more Naruto lol.

Since I'm back to being a Naruto freak, I decided to play the game, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 on Playstation 2 (can't afford PS3) Hehe.

(Images from Google)


Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 consists of Master Mode (Story line) and Free Battle.

The Master Mode has 8 acts. It follows the story line closely but there are other tasks such as; social quest, jutsu quest, special quest and other additional quests. There is also another task that requires you to collect Wooden Dolls.

The story in this game goes as far as Naruto, Sai, Sakura and Yamato (Team 7) headed to Orochimaru's Hideout to save Sasuke. 

I have completed all of the 8 acts but I still have a few more remaining quests to complete. Also, I have collected all of the Wooden Dolls. Some of the cool Wooden Dolls are; the First Hokage, Second Hokage, Third Hokage, Fourth Hokage, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Sasori, Itachi, Deidara, Kisame and many more. 

What's special about this game is that, there are additional chapters that can only be activated after completing quests. They are the Black and White Chapter; The Chambers of Darkness. The black chapter represents Sasuke and white chapter represents Naruto.



I specially enjoy this game because there are many new characters like the Akatsuki. Its really interesting to see the powers that they have and how strong they really are. 

The characters that I found hard to battle with are; Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasori (very strong), Sasuke, and Tsunade. There were more characters that were difficult to deal with but I specifically remember how hard I had to fight to defeat the ones I mentioned.

Well, I played this game with the help of my brother. He helped me defeat some of them lol.


A screenshot during Master Mode (image from Google)


A screenshot during battle (image from Google)

Another thing to love about this game is that, the characters speak in JAPANESE. I find it unacceptable when they speak in English. It feels so unoriginal lol. You might be thinking; how do you understand all that? The good news, they have English subtitles :D And English isn't the only language they offer. Good eh? Hehe.

For more information about this game, you can check out the links below;

Overall; here
Walkthrough; here
Wooden Doll Location; here

The walkthrough really saved me lol.

After reading and watching Naruto, I still fancy the Uchiha brothers. They are so cool *drools* 


Even in the game, I enjoy using Sasuke. He's really strong and fast. Don't get me wrong, Naruto is strong too :) Another character I find cool is Yamato; his powers are awesome.

This game is not new and its not even the up to the latest part of the story but I still enjoy it. I would like to play the newer Naruto games but they're all in PS3. And it's been a long long time since I touched the PS2. 

I forgot to mention that, I started watching Naruto again (the old series). Hehe. The last time I watched Naruto was when I was 13 years old. Its okay to repeat right? Lol.

If you are a Naruto fan and you have a PS2, why not try this game? :D

PS2 games are really cheap nowadays. I bought mine for RM5. Sounds reasonable eh?

That's all for this post. TTFN!


I know you know that he's cool :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)