Image Map

22 December, 2013

Sephora Brithday Freebie


My birthday passed about a week ago. On the day of my birthday, Sephora sent me an email called Birthday Surprise :)

And when I opened the email, this is what I got;



Sephora has presented me with three birthday gifts! A Mini Make Up Palette, X2 Points on my next purchase and a Brow Wax & Shaping Service by Benefit. 

How does it work? - Present this email at any Sephora counter (either in Malaysia/Singapore), and you will receive the make up palette. Also, if you do not decide to purchase something at the same time, the X2 points will be burned. So basically, it only works once.

As for the complimentary brow service, there are only a few outlets that provide it. So, find the closest one to you!

Please bear in mind that you have to be a Sephora member to get this. Its a free membership, so why not sign up today? :)

Also, I'm not sure if you can get this every year or just this one time ><  I've been a member for almost a year now and I only bought a thing or two from Sephora lol.

Anywhere, here's the gift :D










Its so cute! I love how compact it is. Suitable for light traveling as it almost has all in one :D Yet to try them out.


Fits my palm.

Get yours on your birthday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)