Image Map

25 February, 2013

Skin Care Routine

Hey there :)

I know I keep saying I'll be going back to Australia soon but I feel like I'm not ready to go back >< And my flight is tomorrow @.@

I guess this shall be my last post in Malaysia then.

In this post, I'm gonna show you my Skin Care Routine :)

These are the steps for my Skin Care Routine;

1) Wash face with cleanser

2) Dry face with tissue (towel dry is rough for my skin)

3) Spritz toner onto face

4) Apply moisturiser

5) Apply Sun Block/Sun Screen onto face (day time)

6) Apply medicine onto acnes/blemishes (night time)

7) Apply eye cream/gel/serum below the eyes

8) Apply lip balm

9) Apply hand cream

And I'm set for the day and night xD

Usually I wear hand cream at night before I go to bed. But I do wear hand cream during the day time as well. Depends on my mood lol.

Here are pictures of the products that I use :)

#1 Derma Safe Gentle Cleanser


Due to my skin condition of acne,pimples and scars, I have sensitive skin plus oily and dry combination skin. I've tried many cleansers and brands before but many do not work for me. This cleanser that I'm currently using really helps me. I know this because I can really see and feel the difference on my skin. I've been using this product since January until now. This product may work differently on each person but so far its good for me. 

I have more information about this product and my skin condition in a previous post here.

#2 Nu Skin NAPCA Moisture Mist



This product is a mist product not a toner. Despite that, I use it as my toner because I didn't bring back my toner from Australia to Malaysia lol. 

Well, not only because I forgot to bring back my toner. This moisture mist is very refreshing and I like the fact that its a spray type. Save on using cotton as well hehe.

#3 Clinique Moisture Surge




This product is not exactly a moisturiser. Its purpose is a hydrator. That's what the sale's lady told me lol. Anyway, I really really like this product as it is gel type. It doesn't make my face sticky at all and the texture is really smooth as well. It has a light and refreshing scent :)

#4 Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Jelly SPF 30 PA+++



This is another product that I absolutely love! This sun block is gel based and becomes slightly watery when applied onto skin. It is not sticky at all and the texture is rich and smooth. It can be applied on your face and body. 

I'm quite choosy when it comes to choosing the right sun block because some of them have a very strong chlorine-like scent and they're very sticky. Those types are okay when you're going to a beach to get all wet and sandy. But not for an everyday basis in my opinion. 

I have been using Boire's sun block for many years. I'm a loyal customer :)

This product can be found in Watsons and Guardian Pharmacy. I'm not sure about Caring Pharmacy though. The normal price is RM32.90.

By the way, it is important to apply sun block everyday even when its raining, cloudy or snowing :)

#5 Clinique All About Eyes Serum




This product came free when my mum bought the Clinique moisturiser from the airport at Taiwan lol. Its so cute and small because its the traveling size packaging.

I have eye bags and dark eye circles for as long as I could remember. From sleeping late I guess lol.
I have to try to sleep earlier ><

I have been using this product for about 2 months and the result is not very obvious. For example, if I apply this before I go to bed, my eye bags and dark eye circles will appear smaller and less obvious the next day. But it won't be gone completely. So at the moment, I'm just using it until it finishes lol.

#6 Nivea Chamomile & Calendula Lip Balm



Nivea is the best brand when it comes to lip balm. Why? Because it stays on the longest. I've  tried several brands in the past but when my sister introduced Nivea lip balms to me, I became a loyal customer xD

I use the natural/original lip balm at night time whereas I use the Cherry or Strawberry lip balm during the day. My lips are moisturised when I wake up in the morning even though I sleep with air conditioner. That's why I really love em' xD

Another thing is that, Nivea lip balms last for a long time xD Especially this one (above). I've been using this since last year and it hasn't finished lol.

For the Strawberry and Cherry lip balm, I shall review it in another post :)

#7 Nivea Hand Nourishing Cream


I've been using this hand cream for a while now and its alright. Its very creamy and has a slight strong scent. This product should be used in small amount because it can get quite sticky.

Well, that's all for my skin care products. If I have more, I will post them in upcoming posts xD

And......


This is my skin complexion now. I promise that I did not edit any pimples, scars, acne, marks and whatsoever. All I did was just add a filter. I think it has improved? Lol.

Oh. I went to get a mani and pedi treatment at Nails Magic, USJ10 a.k.a Taipan. I purchased a groupon voucher to get mani, pedi and treatment for RM38. Happy xD

Clean nude colour for the fingernails
Pink for the toes

Besides that, last Wednesday, 20th February, I teamed up with koibito's friend to throw him a surprise early birthday and farewell. 


The plan was, a friend and I will take him to Sunway Pyramid to distract him till dinner time. And some other friends will book a table for 10 at Sushi Zanmai and wait for us there. When I received the call that everything was ready to go, I told koibito, "I'm very hungry now. Let's eat at Sushi Zanmai.". And so we went lol.

Usually you have to queue before you can get a table at Sushi Zanmai but this time I walked in immediately. Koibito was confused and blur to what was going on but I remained silent lol.

When I found the table of friends, they said "SURPRISE!". The look on koibito's face was priceless xD Hehehe.

I'm glad the surprise went well and credit to his friends as well :)



We went to mamak after that. I was so sleepy and tired so I went home earlier lol. Had to get away from all that shisha and cigarettes too ><

Okay that's all for now. Thank you for reading :)


TTFN!


#Relatable Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)