Image Map

26 May, 2014

Tokyo Trip - Day 7

Day 7 - Shinjuku National Garden, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Depart to Malaysia

This post is a brief combination of 2 days.

Since we couldn't visit Shinjuku National Garden on Day 6, we went to visit the next day - it was super sunny surprisingly @.@

By the way, this is my Sakura post :)


"Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes, and I, won't be surprised if its a dream..."


Beautiful scenery. As expected of Shinjuku National Garden :)


Many trees were bald, and the grass wasn't green, but that doesn't matter, as long as I get to see Sakura trees! xD  (I didn't intend for that to rhyme)


Sat on the puffy grass, ate some snacks, and took a selfie. 





Spotted! A big sakura tree! It captured everyone's attention lol.


It was so sunny that I had trouble opening my eyes ><

The garden is really really huge! There are many sections of the garden that we wanted to look at, but, most of the flowers have not bloomed by then. I got lazy and ate potato chips on a bench lol.


My hands were so cold, it was hard to eat the chips. Somehow managed to take this photo lol.




What a peaceful place. I wish to go back during Spring time ><

Moving on to lunch with cousin, hello hello Tonkatsu :D


I can't remember what we did after lunch, so, I'll just get straight to dinner pictures :P

A yummy Japanese meal at an Izakaya at Roppongi.





I drank a small cup of sake but couldn't stand the taste ><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip to the next day; the day we depart back to Malaysia.

We took it easy, walked around Tokyo one last time, had one last Japanese meal, and went to Donki again lol.


Me at Donki lol.


Japanese snacks and biscuits at a convenient store. This is just a small part!


My dinner with cousin and bro :)

I almost tried whale sashimi! >< I was really interested to know the taste even though I'm against whaling. Don't worry, after much thought, I didn't eat it in the end lol.

This summarises my trip to Tokyo, Japan.

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to travel to Japan - my dream. Thank you mum and dad for allowing me to go even when you were so against it T.T I really enjoyed it and I wanna return someday xD

The end of Tokyo Trip

-R

Similar Post;
Tokyo Trip Day 1 - Haneda, Roppongi, Omotesando, Odaiba, Ginza
Tokyo Trip Day 2 - Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, Takeshita Street, Yoyogi Park, Roppongi
Tokyo Trip Day 3 - Harajuku, Omotesando, Cat Street, Shibuya
Tokyo Trip Day 4 - Asakusa, Akihabara, Shibuya, Omotesando
Tokyo Trip Day 5 - Disneyland, Maihama
Tokyo Trip Day 6 - Shinjuku, Takadanobaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)